According to the World Health Organization, about 6.2 million people in India have diabetes problems. This number is estimated to increase to 7 million by 2025. However, (15-49 years old) most people of the age group are unaware that they have diabetes and such condition is more dangerous. Diabetes, which is called lifestyle disease, is a huge public health hazard for the second most populous country in the world. Diabetes can increase the risk of lethal complications including kidney damage and cardiovascular disease.
Talking about this, Padma Shri Avardi, Dr. K.K. Agrawal, President, HCFI said, “High calorie diet rich in processed and junk food, obesity and passive life, some of the growing number of diabetic sufferers in the country The main reasons are Not being able to check in time, and not following the instructions of the doctor becomes even more complicated for them, so that they are prone to getting trapped in other related problems at a relatively young age. There is also a belief that because young people with type 2 diabetes do not need insulin, it is not as frightening as it seems. However, this is a misconception. This situation requires immediate treatment and management. ”
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes develop gradually over time. Some of them include thirst and increase in appetite, frequent urination, loss of weight, fatigue, blurred vision, infection and slow wound healing, and black areas of skin in some areas.
HCFI 80 Formula for Living Without Lifestyle Disease 80 years of age
1. Keep BP low- Keep LDL i.e. ‘bad’ cholesterol level, heart rate of rasting, sugar and lower stomach’s stomach below 80.
2. Walk 80 minutes a day – Fast running at 80 steps per minute (at least) at 80 steps per minute
3. Eat less food – Do not take more than 80 grams or ML of calories in each meal.
4. Fasting for 80 days without food.
5. Do not smoke – otherwise, for treatment, Rs. Keep 80,000 apart.
6. Do not Drink Alcohol – If you take it, do not consume 80 ml per day (50% for women) or 80 grams per week for men. 10 grams of alcohol is available in 30 ml liquor or one ounce 80 proof liver.
7. If you are heart patient, consider taking 80 mg of aspirin and 80 mg of atorvastatin in one day.
8. Keep the function of the kidney and lungs more than 80 percent.
9. Avoid dust particles containing PM 2.5 and PM10 levels.
10. Avoid contact with 80 dB level of noise.
11. Take vitamin D from 80 days sunshine in the year.
12. Do 80 cycles of pranayama (parasympathetic breathing) at a speed of 4 minutes per day.
13. Spend 80 minutes with yourself every day (relaxation, meditation, helping others etc.).